LamSar’s Quality Control Program and certifications are in place to ensure our customers receive the highest quality industrial fabrication and Installation work possible on a continuous basis. All of our certifications are reviewed and audited by the certifying body on a regular basis to ensure all work is being done to the highest standards possible. This guarantees that all our work is in compliance with the latest codes of construction.
Customer Quality Requirements
In many cases LamSar’s customers have specific requirements that go beyond code of construction requirements, LamSar’s Quality Control Program is flexible enough to incorporate any additional requirements a customer may have. We will review all requirements with the customer prior to executing the work to ensure the end product will be in compliance with their requirements as well as the code of construction. Customers are welcome to review, audit and inspect all work and associated documents at any point during production.
LamSar has on staff tradesmen and technicians with OQ certifications to NCCER and Veriforce.
Quality from Start to Finish
LamSar’s Quality Control Program provides for inspection at all key points during fabrication and construction installation:
- Review of issued for construction drawings and documents for compliance to the applicable code of construction.
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s) are provided to our customers for review and approval prior to starting work.
- All materials and equipment either LamSar supplied or customer supplied is inspected upon receipt for damage, compliance to the purchase order and markings such as heat numbers and material grades are correct.
- Shop drawings are reviewed to ensure they are in compliance with the scope of work, approved ITP and code of construction.
- Quality Control Inspectors will ensure that all work is performed by qualified welders and in accordance with qualified and approved welding procedures.
- Quality Control Inspectors will ensure that all required Non-Destructive Testing and interpretation is done in accordance with the ITP and the Code of Construction.
- Upon completion of all work a quality document package is assembled for review and sign off by the customer and the Authorized Inspector.